Germany – Masters in Public Health

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Samuel June 1, 2016 at 11:07 am

Please are there schools in Germany that offers MPH In English medium?

Bupe Natasha Mainga July 27, 2016 at 9:02 am

Good afternoon,

I am a 28 years old Zambian female who wants to apply for a Bachelor of Public Health or Masters of Public Health which is taught in English at a tuition free university in Germany. Which universities would you suggest?

I have bachelor’s degree in criminology and justice which i obtained in 2012 from Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. I also have a certificate III foundations certificate and academic transcript from Perth Institute of Business and Technology, a pathway certificate. I also have my year 12 certificate and academic transcript. I wanted to find out if I still have write IELTS to be eligible to apply?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Millie August 23, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I have a BSc Biological Science thought in English and graduated with an equivalence of 2.9 of the German grading system.
Can you please furnish me with schools in Germany that I can pursue a Masters in Public health taught in English language.
Many thanks

Solomon Bulus August 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm

I am 38year old medical doctor from Nigeria. I have a degree in medicine and currently doing my residency in paediatrics.
I need information on masters in Public Health offered in English in Germany.
I will love to get information on admission requirements, tuition fees, accomodation and available scholarships.
Hope to hear from you soon.

koduah shadrack September 12, 2016 at 3:37 am

I have obtained my bsc nursing from university of Ghana.i want you furnish me with information on universities that offer Master’s in public health in English and is tuition free in Germany.

Ivon kuutiero September 19, 2016 at 6:38 am

I want information on universities that offer Master’s in public health in English and is tuition free in Germany.

kanchi saha October 10, 2016 at 1:07 am

hi,I am kanchi saha from Bangladesh. I am a bds doctor of 33 years old and practising at my own dental chamber.I ve two kids. I want to do master’s degree programme in mph offered in english in I want to know the information about the tution fee,accommodation, admission requirements and available scholarship. plz help me providing the associated information.thanks

kanchi saha October 10, 2016 at 1:13 am

hi,this is kanchi saha.I ve passed bachelor degree in dentistry in 2008 from Bangladesh. currently I m practicing dentistry at my own dental first priorities are to study dentistry in jermany. for that I need information like is there need any entrance exam,tution fee?